Here is the fibre I dyed with Kool-aid last Monday, I finished spinning the last skein of yarn Saturday, this time I have managed to spin all 400g to about the same thickness and I started to knit up a small sample on 5mm needles in stocking stitch with the pink the other evening, just to see what it was like.
I had good weather for photos yesterday afternoon, and the yarn looked so yummy, it was difficult to know when to stop. Maybe it's time I updated my flickr album, or at least got into the habit of uploading my photos on a regular basis.
I'm obviously very pleased with it, the only disappointment is that I only have 100g of the green. I really enjoyed watching what happens to the colours as I spun it. I'm not quite sure what it's going to be, I quite like the idea of knitting something simple like a little girls jacket with a hood, and maybe even lining it with pink fleece, who knows, I'm just too busy spinning to knit anything really.
The colours in the green skeins have been reminding me of a watercolour painting, and I found this in my own archive, it's called Diving Faces.