Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fondant Fancies

I've just plied all these muffins and as the sun was still shining I managed to get them washed and they're drying outside.


The fair on Saturday went very well, I sold 2 cushions, a bag and quite a bit of yarn. I met Tusa, and her beautiful happy baby Elizabeth. Infact I think Tusa was my first customer of the day, and she bought the Crown Mountain Farm superwash to knit a baby surprise jacket for Elizabeth. I was quite surprised to see my felted yarn dashing off my table too, so I shall be making some more up, and I was also asked about running some Spindling Workshops and 1 to 1 Tuition!

I do have a picture of my stall, well I will have, I happened to venture out with my camera minus the card, always useful, but my friend Erica did have her camera and took some photos and will be sending them on.

I have just put my name down for a small Craft Fair over in Rye on August 4th, I'm just off to flickr to print some moo cards, as things are going so well.
Thankyou to all for stopping by and making comments and for your continued support!

6 comments:

picperfic said...

well done Jo! I'm not surprised your yarn flew off the table! Love thename of those little cakes of yarn .... muffins! Lovely! I would be interested in the spindle workshop you know....??

Marianne said...

Mmmmm, those are yummy looking muffins!
I'm so glad and not at all surprised you did so well at the fair, your yarn is beautiful goodness!
I've still not heard back from the hardware store...I'll try and check on that today...

Seahorse said...

Fabulous to hear that the fair went so well! I love the muffins!

Tusa said...

You beat me to it! Really, really, lovely to meet you and looking forward to those workshops.

Sheila said...

Congrats on having a successful fair. Your "muffins" look yummy!

Anonymous said...

Hi from soggy , bloggy Reading .I love the colours of that yarn .