Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mosaic Matters!

I found this over on Angie's and knew I just had to make time to put this together, unfortunately my first attempt this morning timed out while I was visiting the dentist, so I had to do it all over again.






This is how it's done:

1. What is your first name? Joanna
2. What is your favorite food? Fillet steak
3. What high school did you go to? Holbrook
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Christian Bale
6. Favorite drink? Tea
7. Dream vacation? Actually I made a mistake with this one and have done my favourite vacation which is Iceland, my dream vacation would be Mexico (oops)
8. Favorite dessert? Angel Delight
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Here
10. What do you love most in life? Colours
11. One Word to describe you. Fluff Magnet (I know it's 2 words but it's so me!)
12. Your flickr name. Limegreenjelly.

Here’s how you do it:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

Go on - you know you want to!

I'm knitting more booties, as they are quite small, and easy, and quick to knit, ready for some craft fairs that are coming up at the end of August and in September.

I've ordered the yarn for my first sweater design and just have a couple of details to tie up before I cast it on!

Nothing has really moved me into going to the cinema since 2005, the last film I saw then was War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise), until now. I've lost count of the time's I have seen Batman Begins as Neo being a typical boy loves superheroes! But it did count up in the heights of my favourite films, up until now that is, Saturday night we booked seats for The Dark Night, and I was on the edge of my seat all night, yes it's DARK, and menacing, and certainly should have a rating of 15, instead of the recommended 12A (going to be a while till Neo sees this one!), but oh what a magical movie, can't wait for the DVD! So I can watch it again and a again in the comfort of my own home!


11 comments:

Artis-Anne said...

Oh I really MUST have a go at this soon it looks like fun.
Thanks for your kind words Jo , much appretiated
Hope the dentist wasn't too painful :(

Marianne said...

What is Angel Delight?

I've heard praises for that movie.

KimK said...

That mosaic idea is great; I must try it. I agree with Marianne, what is Angel Delight?

Rosie said...

MmmmmM, angel delight, yum; are they still making it (sudden yearning for giant bowlful of butterscotch flavour, decorated with an entire packet of choc buttons). How have you tracked down the craft fairs you're goping to do?

picperfic said...

that film sounds like a good'n!

Love angel delight,my Mum used to make it when we were poorly for some reason, memories.....can't wait to see your jumper design and I adore the pretty bootees!

Anonymous said...

oooh I can't wait until the Batman film comes out on DVD, (we're too far away from the nearest cinema!) it looks good. I love the "War of the Worlds" film and I hate (shudders) angel delight, especially Butterscotch! (comes from eating far too much on my 8th birthday and being sick everywhere - as you do!)
Great mosaic Jo.

Tusa said...

Nice mosaic. I must have ago too.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it yet...but I LOVE the photo you found of Christian Bale!!! Hot!

YowlYY said...

Thanks for visiting and for the kind words for Hugo...you will be happy to hear that he is now on the way of a full recovery, eating more every day :)

I notice that our tastes are more similar than I thought...films for example! We are going to see The Dark Knight this weekend, hopefully (we were waiting for the big rush to be over) and tonight we watched Batman Begins for the x-time...Mr D is a big fan of that movie, just as of V for Vendetta. Boys and superheroes :)

Anonymous said...

Jo- My name is Bobbi and I'm a Christian Bale-aholic. Just thought you should know that I have this post saved on my Bloglines account just so I can periodically run across this particular photo of Christian. Thanks for enabling!

Anonymous said...

And now...my dear daughter has requested a copy of the Christian-stud puppy photo. Ahhh, the girl has good taste!