1) My life is just passing in a blur of dyed fibres at the moment!
2) My dear friend Kim at Fibre Café nominated me for a Kreative Blogger Award, and I'm not going to nominate anyone else....I still love to drop in on my friends that still blog, it's like meeting a friend for a coffee, peeping into these lives and watching all the paths that cross and intertwine.
3) I still haven't found a new Winter Coat, maybe by the time that I do Spring will be here, and I can start to take a leisurely look at coats at the start of next season!
4) Keith has just given me a new intrigueing Rubik's Cube from Japan, it's called Rubik's Mirror Cube, the blocks are different sizes, will take some photos tomorrow before I start to mess with it! This is a photo I found on the web, except mine is gold!
5) I am reading Neil Gaiman- Neverwhere really slowly at the moment, can't seem to keep my eyes open for long when I get into bed!
6)If you haven't heard Fleet Foxes, Mykonos then go and listen NOW!
7) I didn't really think I would make it through 7 Quick Takes but here I am at number 7, what can I tell you...how did I manage to not to mention the weather that has caused chaos around the country this week!
I will leave you with a glimpse of this weeks update: