Thursday, April 02, 2015
Story of the Blues!
Last Thursday I made a new (mainly) cotton warp with a small amount of linen for a new cowl. I thought I had made extra warp to sample, I have some small bobbins of colcolastic I wanted to play with but as I was weaving I could see the warp was shorter than I thought I had put on, infact apart from loom waste this was just the right size for another cowl (at least I got something right). I gathered my box of yarns Monday and started weaving, I was enjoying the process so much I finished weaving Monday night and grabbed the sewing machine out right away to finish off the edges
In other news, thanks to Game of Thrones, I have managed to finish the body of the cardigan I am knitting and am on the sleeves. I'm now trying to catch up with Fortitude but have also now cast on my Jazz hands mittens.