Monday, October 23, 2006

We Interrupt this blog......
The following are my answers for my surprise pal in Florence Knitingales special exchange

1. What is your favourite colour? My favourite colours are blues greens and greys!

2. Is there a colour you dislike? I like most colours,although I'm not really a pink person.

3. Do you have any pets? What kind? I have a cat called Willow (after Buffy's friend in the Vampire Slayer) and a chinchilla called Pichu.

4. Is there any knitting-related item you’re longing to have? I like antique/flea market patterns, Vintage Vogue Magazines, nothing in particular really.

5. Are you a sock knitter? Yes I am!

6. Do you have any online wish lists? I do have a small book list on amazon.co.uk, but would not expect you to get me anything on it.

7. Do you collect anything that isn’t terribly expensive? I hoard allsorts of weird and wonderful inexpensive things, usually the sorts of things people throw out. I have a paper bag collection which I started when I was about 18, sometimes in cardshops and stationary shops you're given these beautiful decorated little paper bags, and I suppose as an artist, I think its a shame to throw them out. I even have an envelope collection because I started to notice all the different designs that I received on the interior of standard envelopes in the mail, and I've been collecting them. Scraps of unusual fabric. Unusual buttons, or beads.

8. What would make you smile or giggle with delight to find it in your gift box? I think the surprise of receiving this package will be delight enough for me, whatever is inside.

9. Is there anything that would make you cringe if you found it in your gift box? Well obviously not red underwear for me darling....but seriously, no.

10. Do you have a favourite edible treat? I do have a terrible sweet tooth, I love chocolate, and sweets although nothing with nuts in....I'm not allergic just don't like nuts.

11. Do you drink coffee, tea, cocoa, or….? I do indulge in all 3 although not simultaneously!

12. Are there any dietary restrictions your pal should know about? Not really apart from the nuts.

13. Do you celebrate a winter holiday of any kind and, if so, would you like to receive anything holiday themed? We do celebrate Christmas and decorate the tree, etc, although I would like to enjoy my gifts all year round rather than something I will only see at Christmas. Unless its something to eat...of course!

1 comment:

Strumpstickan said...

Looks great fun!