I'm loosely trying to achieve at least one project a month, although if it all falls apart I'm not going to be hard on myself.
Feb 24th I finally cast on the Handspun Scraps Cardigan. Once I stumbled onto the 'perfect pattern' there was no stopping me. I have a few issues with the pattern, and my gauge but the body is almost finished and I am a few inches from finishing the first sleeve. Bearing in mind that I had to frog a weeks sleeve knitting (because I hadn't checked the fit, doh) I think I'm making good progress and will hopefully finish it in April.
Looks like Blogger is playing with my photo placement now, I'll just carry on regardless and see what happens!
Also in March I whipped up this little notebook cover for a weavalong in one of the Saori groups, no other weaving has been taking place, I've found I need to be 'almost' monogomous on my 'main' project or I'd not have made as much progress as I have!
Finally, last weekend I went on a breadmaking course, we made 2 different loaves Saturday and Sunday we made an enriched dough which we turned into Focaccia and Fougasse! Spurred on by my new found baking skills, today I've been making Hot Cross Buns!