Wednesday, May 15, 2013

April round up!

So here we are halfway through May, so it's about time I did my April round up.....


29th April I finished my Handspun scraps cardigan. Well it was blocked and I sewed the buttons on and thought I had sewn in all the ends, I think I have found a couple of underarm ends that got missed, I'll get around to it at some point. It weighs in at 398g and I was really pleased with the mother of pearl buttons.


 I also finished another little garter yoke cardigan, I love these little flower buttons! I altered the raglan increases this time around into left and right increases, because it looks nicer!



May looks like another busy month but I am already ahead on the project front, with the scraps cardigan out of the way I got back to weaving the cotton warp I had put on the loom back in February and finished it.
3m of fabric, just waiting for the perfect project to turn up!


The loom is already warped for 2 scarves, infact the first scarf was woven quickly and taken off the loom Monday. It's now waiting for wet finishing.


3 comments:

riggwelter said...

The handspun scraps cardi look beautiful.

Caroline M said...

I am jealous of the ease with which you put buttons on garments. For me that's the stage where the wheels fall off, they're too big/small, the wrong colour or totally perfect but too few in number.

My fabric is coming in 5 yard lengths at the moment, I'm winding with a cross at both ends for matchy stripes. Not very Saori at all.

Hua Cai said...

cheap jordans
oakley sunglasses
coach handbags
michael kors outlet online, http://www.michaelkors-outlets.us.com
oakley sunglasses
mizuno running
new orleans saints jerseys
cheap wedding dresses
barcelona jersey
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses
lululemon
hollister shirts
tods shoes
fred perry polo shirts
jordan 4
polo ralph lauren outlet
celine outlet
mlb jerseys
hermes belt
timberland shoes
thomas sabo uk
mcm handbags
san francisco 49ers jerseys
hollister clothing
air max 90
tommy hilfiger outlet
salvatore ferragamo
air force one shoes
cheap soccer jerseys
baltimore ravens jerseys
mcm bags
michael kors factory outlet, http://www.michaelkorsfactoryoutletonline.com
adidas wings
juicy couture outlet
2015827caihuali