Saturday, March 06, 2010

This Time Last Week......

I was at Brixton Academy, one of my favourite venues for seeing a band.



Waiting (not quite) patiently for one of my favourite bands...




Hot Chip...this was the third time I've seen Hot Chip and the best gig so far.




I could see them 'over and over and over and over' again. I'm a little frustrated that I can't see how to share the YouTube video here any more...but nevermind.


Knitting news, I am quietly beavering away on my sweater project. No sneaky peeking yet!

I still need to block my Swallowtail and I've had a scarf on my loom since Christmas, ok so the scarf is still on my loom because the sweater design is my top priority at the moment, closely followed by spinning, but I would just like to free the loom up ready for something else, maybe knowing that I haven't really got time for something else right now is the problem!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Heee. You fabulous wild woman. I'll just go ahead and admit I have no idea who Hot Chip is, not that it matters, it doesn't. What matters is you had a great time!
Gah, I know what you mean, time. and some projects just take longer and you just have to hunker down like a little hedgehog and keep trundling :^)
XOXOX

Debbie said...

Saw HC when they were just starting out. They were all huddled together in the middle of the stage looking like they'd never been out of their bedrooms and couldn't cope with all the space on stage! Nice to see they've spread out a bit now! The new single's fab isn't it?