Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm just a little bit tense this evening as my flickr badge wasn't working when I logged into my blog, infact the message it was displaying was no such photos, and I can't seem to get it working, I have therefore left it in the hands of flickr for the moment and removed it from my blog. Grrrrr!

As you can see I have a new WIP, this is Shedir. The colour is more green than the photo, its Rowan Calmer in a shade called peacock. You can find the pattern here. I've decided that I'm in a special knitalong with Marianne. I really love knitting hats in the round and just like socks they are nice portable projects to carry with you. Anyway feel free to join in our Unofficial Shedir Knitalong.....just link to my blog and if there's a huge response I might even find the time to make it official and design a badge.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

How *do* you take such lovely photos? Seriously, you have some of the very best...
Your Shedir is looking beautiful.... I didn't even touch mine yesterday, my bad...I know...oh well, today is another day, and going to be filled with baking and cleaning...

Marianne said...

'It's' back.....

Strumpstickan said...

Nice pattern!