I recently invested in Pluckfluff's new book Intertwined, there's alot more information about how to go about making some of the yarns that appeared in the first book, and it also goes on to show examples, and ideas of projects for those 'art' yarns. This is my first attempt at a supercoil yarn.
This is the second 100g of a fibre that I dyed and spun last weekend, I just wanted to show you the 'before' and 'after' shots! I might get the second one spun this weekend!
It's still only half as fine as I intended, but pretty just the same I guess! I also wonder if you can see the similarity in colours, this is a pure co-incidence, the coil yarn was a bunch of colours and textures I randomly carded with the drum carder, but I realised after I'd spun the 1st hank of fibre how similar the colours were.
I will get around to drawing that competition next time!