Friday, December 05, 2008

UK Swaps Round 3

Have signed up for round 3 of the UK Swap:

Kit Swap

What kind of kit are you interested in receiving? Hat, gloves, mittens, scarf, handwarmers, cowl, or socks.

Are you interested in any particular techniques? Cables, fair isle, hmmmm, I've always fancied having a go at thrummed mittens.

Do you knit, crochet, or both? I knit, I can do some crochet stitches, never really managed to follow a crochet pattern.

What is your favourite colour? Purple, Blue, Lime, Charcoal

What is your least favourite colour? Pink and Orange

What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamourous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.) Sort of thrown together boho scruff.

Do you have a favourite type of fibre or brand of yarn? Anything soft, pure wool, wool blends, noro, habu.

Do you have a least favourite type of yarn? eyelash acrylic.

Do you do any other crafts? I spin a bit, dabble with dyes, and sew!

Are there any knitting accessories you are interested in receiving? I don't have any bamboo double points in 2.50mm.

What do you like to eat? Gummi bears, strawberry creams, orange creams, peppermint creams, I don't like dark chocolate, but don't mind it wrapped around a flavour.

Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)? I don't like nuts, apart from toblerone or belgian seashells!

Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know? Anything else you need to know about me, just ask!

1 comment:

YowlYY said...

Lucky you...I noticed it too late! Hope you are having fun and your "victim" is fun to stalk ;-)