Saturday, December 30, 2006

The sun came up for a short while this morning, and it was perfect weather for photographs, not too bright. Unfortunately the weather has taken a turn for the worse and we've got gales and torrential rain, luckily I managed to capture the beauty of the Finn Sheep fibre I have been spinning:





The close ups really show the colours, I can't get enough of this stuff, I have 300g, its not perfectly spun, a couple of skeins are a bit thinner than the rest, because I wasn't concentrating, but I think if I bear that in mind when I work out what I'm going to do with it, it won't really matter but I just don't know if 300g is enough of this yummy fibre.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

HOLY SMOKES! It's way beyond yummy!
beautiful, Jo.
Incredibly beautiful.
I'm going to go back and look at it some more, I'm drooling.

Anonymous said...

You spun that?? Its amazing. What will it be when it grows up?

Pat said...

Wow, that's just wonderful. If I can learn to spin something even half as beautiful as that I'll be happy!